11th March 2018, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

List of foreign Medical colleges offering MBBS in low cost

Sir, I have passed 12th and was appeared in NEET exam but could not clear it. I want to know list of foreign Medical colleges offering MBBS in low cost.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  2. Colleges offering B.Ed nearby North 24 Pargana or Kolkata at low cost? What will be cost of same course via distance mode?
  3. List colleges offering MBBS course admission through management quota?
  4. After scoring 193.25 under BC category which college would I get for MBBS? List of self financing Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu? In which college will I get admitted with low fee structure?
  5. List of medical school offering admission to foreign students
  6. Where I can study MBBS in Abroad at low cost if discontinued in 2nd year?
  7. What is the qualification and cost required for doing MBBS in any private medical colleges available in Kolkata by a Bangaladeshi student?
  8. How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement?
  9. List of private medical colleges which have low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  11. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  12. Is there any migrant quota available for Kashmiri Migrants in medical colleges for MBBS/BDS?
  13. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  14. MBBS course in Indian government medical colleges being a Bangladeshi? Is there any foreign quota in these colleges?
  15. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  16. Medical colleges in Karnataka with low fee structure?
  17. List of some private medical colleges which are recognized by MCI and offer MBBS at low fee?
  18. How much is the cost of study for me for MBBS in India being a foreign candidate? How much is the cost of living in India for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?