28th May 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

List of government universities in Canada offering M.Sc n Environmental science?

Well my daughter want to study M.Sc in Environmental science in Canada.
So I want to know the government universities list in Canada for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  2. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Environmental Science? Universities offering this course? Career opportunities after doing M.Sc in Environmental Science?
  3. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Ecology and Environmental Science?
  4. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
  5. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  6. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  7. List of the universities offering B.E Environmental Engineering in Tamilnadu
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  9. Which universities are there in India offering M.Tech in Environmental Science or M.Tech in Environmental Biotechnology?
  10. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  11. List of top universities in Canada offering MS in Computer Science?
  12. Information about the recognized German Universities offering Ph.D in Environmental Science?
  13. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course?
  14. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  15. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
  16. List of universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Environmental Sciences?
  17. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which universities can I take up part time Ph.D?
1st October 2017, 06:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government universities in Canada offering M.Sc n Environmental science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well my daughter want to study M.Sc in Environmental science in Canada.
So I want to know the government universities list in Canada for the same.

A list of government universities in Canada offering MSc in Environmental Science is given below;

Western University - Official Website

University of Ottawa - Official Website

University of Northern British Columbia - Official Website

Thompson Rivers University - Official Website

University of Guelph - Official Website

Royal Roads University - Official Website

Queen’s University - Official Website

McGill University - Official Website

Lakehead University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?