7th September 2017, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

List of distance universities providing LLB in distance mode? Total expenditure for the course and banks providing education loan?

I want to do LLB course in distance education mode so, send me list of universities providing LLB in distance mode? Total expenditure for the course and banks providing education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?
  2. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  3. List of best colleges and universities offering LLB in distance mode? In which bank should I apply for an education loan for it?
  4. List of private colleges in Hyderabad providing LLB course? How to get education loan for whole fees from government banks?
  5. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  6. Universities providing M.Arch through distance mode?
  7. Colleges providing LLB course through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering by Distance mode? Universities providing distance education for B.Tech in India?
  9. Information regarding the colleges providing LLB course through distance education?
  10. How to go for B.Ed correspondence in Nagpur? How to apply for the course?
  11. List universities in Australia for studying LLB Degree through distance mode?
  12. Which are the universities in Delhi offering LLB at low cost via distance mode of education? -- [New]
  13. Universities providing BA LLB course through distance education mode?
  14. List of universities providing Ph.D in Medical Microbiology through distance mode
  15. Universities providing Ph.D programmes through distance education?
  16. List of universities offering distance PhD(Physical Education) in Agra
  17. Is there any limit to pursue LLB? List of universities offering LLB via distance mode of education.
  18. List of universities/colleges offering LLB/BL courses via distance mode of education
4th March 2023, 01:46 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: List of distance universities providing LLB in distance mode? Total expenditure for the course and banks providing education loan?

Some of the universities providing LLB in distance education mode are:
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
  • Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University
  • Annamalai University
  • Osmania University
  • Kurukshetra University
  • Karnataka State Open University
  • Tamil Nadu Open University
  • Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
The total expenditure for the course may vary depending on the university you choose, the duration of the course, and other factors. It is recommended that you check the website of the university to get the updated fee structure.

As for education loans, most banks in India provide education loans for distance courses. Some of the popular banks include State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, and Bank of Baroda. You can check with these banks for their education loan schemes and terms and conditions. It is important to compare interest rates, repayment options, and other terms and conditions before choosing a loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?