27th August 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in distance mode from Muscat?

Sir, I have finished +2 and I am 21 years old now working in abroad in salalah, Muscat. I am looking to do mechanic of ac and fridge course in ITI or any other institution through distantly. Can I register from here and write exam in India?

29th August 2017, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in distance mode from Muscat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have finished +2 and I am 21 years old now working in abroad in salalah, Muscat. I am looking to do mechanic of ac and fridge course in ITI or any other institution through distantly. Can I register from here and write exam in India?

Yes, you can study in distance mode from Muscat. There are various universities offering distance education courses. Many universities have study center in Muscat like IGNOU, Madurai Kamaraj University etc. You can join and study the course through distance mode. You can find the courses available and other admission details in the study center. Therefore, you can study in distance mode from Muscat. Universities having study center in Muscat are given below;

Madurai Kamaraj University - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

University of Calicut - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?