23rd September 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

What courses I can do in USA after completion of B.Com in India?

Hi Sir/Mam,

My name is sudarshan reddy present i studing b.com my dream is work in usa is it possible sir and wat courses i want to do after completing my b.com? Can you please list me down all the possible courses which we can take up? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

4th October 2016, 03:16 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What courses I can do in USA after completion of B.Com in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

My name is sudarshan reddy present i studing b.com my dream is work in usa is it possible sir and wat courses i want to do after completing my b.com? Can you please list me down all the possible courses which we can take up? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

You can do Masters in Accounts or Finance in USA after B.Com. But to study in US Universities (most of them), you should have completed 16 years of formal education. So you should join and study a PG Diploma course here, to study Masters in US Universities. You should also clear the English proficiency test like IELTS/TOEFL to qualify for studies in US. The good score in GRE/GMAT will be beneficial. There are many universities offering masters courses in US. You can apply online for the admission. You can also contact the educational consultancy services for the purpose of admission and student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?