31st July 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

What would be the salary provided for a private bank PO?

What would be the salary provided for a private bank PO? Can you please provide me the right details on this? If possible some official document which contains the details of the same? I need to think about taking the job based on it!

31st July 2015, 12:58 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: What would be the salary provided for a private bank PO?

Salary of PO varies from bank to bank.

Here i am providing you a common salary structure of PO in the private banks of India :

Basic Pay of PO :

Basic Salary

Rs.14500.00

Dearness Allowance

(84.15%) Rs.12201.75

CCA

(4% max Rs.540) Rs. 540.00

HRA

(Major A class cities - 8.5%, Other places in Area I -7.5%, Other places - 6.5%)
Rs.1232.50

Total Rs.28,474.25
31st July 2015, 01:39 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the salary provided for a private bank PO?

Salary of PO varies with the place of work, salary of PO is different in different cities :

Mumbai : INR 5.8 lakh
Bangalore : INR 5.8 lakh
New Delhi : INR 4.5 lakh
Hyderabad : INR 4 lakh
Kolkata : INR 2.7 lakh

These salaries are in Rupees per year.
31st July 2015, 03:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What would be the salary provided for a private bank PO? Can you please provide me the right details on this? If possible some official document which contains the details of the same? I need to think about taking the job based on it!
- Annual salary for the post of PO in private bank is Rs.4.15 Lakhs (approximately).
- Annual salary for the post of PO in SBI Rs. 8.25 Lakhs (approximately).
- Annual salary for the post of PO Public Sector Banks Rs 4.90 Lakhs (approximately).
31st July 2015, 11:11 PM
pjgp

The salary offered by a private bank is not fixed it depends on the qualification,experience and knowledge.
Candidate should qualify in graduation.
And the age limit changes from bank to bank.
For bank jobs candidates should know tally.
31st July 2015, 11:27 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Nowadays banking sector have plenty of options available. Private sector and Public Sector both are offering good salary packages. To get a job in public sector, you need to crack the IBPS examination. The basic academic qualification to apply for this examination is that the candidates should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. No percentage bar are required. Age should be between 20 years and 30 years. Upper age limits are applicable.

The salary range will be differs from bank to bank. Every bank has their own format of salary packages and allowances. It will be varies bank to bank. But, the normally the range will be 14k to 20k. To get a job in private sector, you need to crack the bank po examination, which is conducted by their respective banks like HDFC, ICICI, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Citi Bank, South India and Axis Bank.

The salary range will be 20k to 30k. The education qualification to apply for this examination is that the candidate should have completed degree course with 60% marks in aggregate for general and 55% marks for reserved categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?