25th November 2016, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Claremont McKenna College to study PG Diploma course in management?

Hello sir, I am an Indian resident and working in USA. I want to do PG Diploma course in management from Claremont McKenna College. How can I do it? Procedure to take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Diploma in Financial Management course? Where should I take admission in Mumbai to study this course?
  2. List of colleges to apply for direct admission in US after completion of diploma in business management? -- [New]
  3. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  4. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  5. Whether pursuing 1 year Diploma in Logistic Management course is valuable?
  6. Can I do PGDM from ICFAI University scoring 37.33 percent in B.Com?
  7. Can I get admission to study Hotel Management in Newzealand being a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  8. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  9. Can I take admission in VJTI College, Mumbai to study Diploma course?
  10. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Business Management after completing 10th?
  11. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed procedure to apply in IGNOU OPENMAT? Cost of application form?
  13. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Tech degree after completion of diploma course?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Hotel Management course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  16. What can I do if did not received the OPENMAT hall ticket?
  17. Diploma in Hotel Management is possible after 10th? Name of college all over India for admission in this course?
  18. List of Diploma courses in Hotel Management for a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
14th October 2017, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Claremont McKenna College to study PG Diploma course in management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am an Indian resident and working in USA. I want to do PG Diploma course in management from Claremont McKenna College. How can I do it? Procedure to take admission?

Sorry, the Claremont Mckenna College does not offer PG Diploma in Management course. Claremont Mckenna College offers the following masters program in Management: MS in Advanced Management, MA in Art Business, MA in Arts Management, MA in Management, MA in Financial Engineering, Executive MBA, Master of Business Administration and MA in Political Economics and Business. The college also offers the following dual degree courses: MA in Art Business / MBA, Master of Bio science and MBA, MS in Financial Engineering and MS in Mathematics, MS in Information Systems & Technology and MBA, Master of Public Health and MBA. Candidates can find the details on the college website. Claremont Mckenna College website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?