25th February 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

List of best courses available in USA after completion of BBM in India?

List of best courses available in USA after completion of BBM in India? I am going to complete the BBM course soon, can you please suggest me which course to select next after the completion? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

28th February 2017, 04:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of best courses available in USA after completion of BBM in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of best courses available in USA after completion of BBM in India? I am going to complete the BBM course soon, can you please suggest me which course to select next after the completion? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

The list of best courses available in USA after completion of BBM in India is given below;

MBA
MBA – Media Management
MA in Communication
MS in Public Relations
Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
MBA in Marketing Concentration
MA in Psychology – General Psychology
MBA in General Business
Master of Arts in Journalism
MBA in Operations Management
1st March 2017, 09:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best courses available in USA after completion of BBM in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of BBM course, you can do MBA and MS course from Abroad.

But you should qualify in GAMT, GRE, TOEFL entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?