31st August 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Best universities in United Kingdom to study integrated Masters and PhD in Sociology? Procedure to get education loan for it?

I have passed BA Sociology and now want to study integrated Masters and PhD from United Kingdom. Please suggest me best universities and procedure to get education loan for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Medical universities in United Kingdom for which banks will grant education loan
  2. List of Management Universities in United Kingdom for which education loan is granted? Which bank will be suitable for it? -- [New]
  3. Which are the good universities for Ph.d? I am studying masters in forensic science in United Kingdom
  4. Procedure, rules & regulation to study PG course after MBBS from United Kingdom? How much amount required for it? Which bank is best to apply for education loan?
  5. List of top universities of Australia and United Kingdom to study Masters in Astronomy course? Which country is less expensive?
  6. List of universities offering Masters in Biotechnology course in United Kingdom
  7. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  8. Best universities of United Kingdom to study MA Economics? Procedure of admission?
  9. Requirements to study Masters in Computer Science from United Kingdom? Suggest colleges with admission procedure?
  10. Best university of United Kingdom to do PhD in English? Procedure to get admission and study visa for it?
  11. List of universities providing scholarship for Indian students to do PhD? How much stipend I can get in United Kingdom for PhD?
  12. How to do M.Tech from UK or USA? I have scored 72% marks in B.Tech
  13. What is I-20 Form in Education Loan? Why it is necessary to fill up to study in United States? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
  15. Can I get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to do PhD from London? Procedure for it?
  16. Can I get elongation in UBI Education Loan for doing PhD being M.Pharmacy student in Australia?
  17. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Sociology after completion of masters in sociology with 50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in Abroad after BCA from Bangalore Goa University?
4th March 2023, 01:50 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Best universities in United Kingdom to study integrated Masters and PhD in Sociology? Procedure to get education loan for it?

Some of the best universities in the United Kingdom to study integrated Masters and PhD in Sociology are:
  • University of Cambridge
  • University of Oxford
  • London School of Economics and Political Science
  • University of Edinburgh
  • University of Manchester
  • University of Warwick
  • University of Bristol
  • University of Sussex
  • University of Glasgow
  • University of Sheffield

To get an education loan for studying in the UK, you can approach various banks such as State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, etc. The procedure to get an education loan may vary depending on the bank. However, some general steps to apply for an education loan are:
  • Research and choose a suitable bank that provides education loans for studying abroad.
  • Check the eligibility criteria, interest rates, repayment terms, and other loan-related conditions.
  • Collect all the necessary documents such as admission letter, passport, academic transcripts, and other financial documents.
  • Apply for the loan online or by visiting the nearest branch of the bank.
  • Submit the documents and complete the application process.
  • Wait for the bank's decision on approving the loan.
  • Once the loan is approved, sign the loan agreement and complete other formalities as required by the bank.

It is important to note that getting an education loan for studying abroad may require collateral or a co-signer, and the interest rates may be higher than domestic education loans. Therefore, it is advisable to compare various options and choose the one that suits your requirements and financial capabilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?