29th July 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering MS(Automobile Engineering) in UK?

Hello Sir, I am studying in BTech with Automobile Engineering in India and I have an interest to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in UK. So, I would like to know about the universities which are providing this course in UK. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  2. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  4. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  5. List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?
  6. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  7. Best universities offering genetic engineering course in North Indian? What are the prospects in this field?
  8. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the universities offering B.E Environmental Engineering in Tamilnadu
  10. List of universities offering MS(Electrical Engineering) in Abroad?
  11. List of universities offering masters in genetic engineering in India?
  12. List of the top 10 universities in India and Malaysia offering software engineering?
  13. List of universities offering MS(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad?
  14. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  15. List universities offering Ph.D. in Hindi Language through regular learning?
  16. List of 20 best private colleges and universities offering 3 years LLB course?
  17. List of universities offering BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Germany
  18. List of universities offering MS(Automobile Engineering) in UK? -- [New]
4th August 2018, 06:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering MS(Automobile Engineering) in UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying in BTech with Automobile Engineering in India and I have an interest to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in UK. So, I would like to know about the universities which are providing this course in UK. Thank you!

List of universities offering MS (Automobile Engineering) in the UK is given below:

Coventry University - Official Website

Birmingham City University - Official Website

Harper Adams University - Official Website

Loughborough University - Official Website

Northumbria University - Official Website

University of Southampton - Official Website

Oxford Brookes University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?