25th February 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy through entrance exams?

Hi,
I am Dr. Purva, MPT in Orthopedic. I want to know about the PhD in Physiotherapy course. Kindly tell me about the universities who conduct the entrance exams. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  2. List of universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy and rehabilitation?
  3. Information about PhD in Physiotherapy and name of university offering this course?
  4. List of colleges offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  6. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Universities conducting entrance exam for PhD in Orthopaedic?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  11. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  12. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  13. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  14. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  15. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
  16. Universities offering Chemistry PhD without entrance exam in India?
  17. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  18. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
28th February 2016, 11:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy through entrance exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Dr. Purva, MPT in Orthopedic. I want to know about the PhD in Physiotherapy course. Kindly tell me about the universities who conduct the entrance exams. Waiting for your reply.
List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India:-

1. Kurukshetra University : Department of Microbiology, Kurukshetra (Haryana)
Kurukshetra University - Faculty of Life Sciences , Kurukshetra (Kurukshetra Dist.) - 136119

2. National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal (Haryana), Karnal (Karnal Dist.) - 132001

3. Maharaja College for Women, Erode (Tamil Nadu), Erode Road, Perundurai , Erode (Erode Dist.) - 638052

4. Kurinji Arts and Science College, Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu), Anantha Fairlands, Greenways Road , Tiruchirappalli (Tiruchirappalli (Trichy) Dist.) - 620002

5. KS Rangasamy (KSR) College of Arts and Science (Autonomous), Tiruchengode (Tamil Nadu), KSR Kalvi Nagar , Tiruchengode (Namakkal Dist.) - 637215

6. GLA University, Mathura (Uttar Pradesh), 17km Stone,NH-2,Mathura-Delhi Road P.O.Chaumuhan , Mathura (Mathura Dist.) - 281406
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?