5th January 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam to appear to study science course in America?

For study in america after 12th science which entrance exam i have to give for the same is what I want to know in details. Any science course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships in America for MCA? Is America suitable for MCA?
  2. How much marks I need to get scholarships? I want to study medicine in America
  3. Do I need to write any entrance exam to study veterinary science?
  4. Study material for the entrance exam of MSc Environmental Science course of JNU?
  5. Which entrance exam can I appear for after passing 12th being a candidate of science
  6. Any entrance exam available for Film Direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? DAte of the entrance exam of MSc Nursing?
  7. Any entrance exam for Film direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? What is the date?
  8. What is the Bihar Polytechnic syllabus?
  9. How many entrance exams are there of computer science after 12th? How should I study
  10. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  11. How to study Law after passing 12th science? Which is the best college?
  12. How can I prepare for PGCET entrance exam to study M.Tech?
  13. What are the institutes conducting life science ph.D entrance exam
  14. Previous years question papers and study material for KVS PGT computer science entrance exam
  15. How to prepare for PGCET entrance exam? Where to get the study material for computer science and engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where to get study material for D.Ed?
  17. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Engineering in America possible after Diploma? What is the process?
27th October 2014, 01:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam to appear to study science course in America?

It is a good decision to continue your further studies in America. And to get admission in American universities, you have to clear the following exams
1)GRE
2)IELTS

GRE Exam:-
GRE stands for Graduated Recorded Exam. GRE is a exam to test the candidate's ability in both Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning sections. This exam will be conducted will be conducted for 340 marks. And every candidate, who had attended the exam will be given a marks of 260 initially. And the exam will be conducted for remaining 80 marks.
This includes the following sections.
1)Quantitative Aptitude - 40 marks
2)Verbal Reasoning - 40 marks
And there will be another essay writing section. This section is not included in 340 marks. It will calculated separately in 6 points. It is better to get above 3 points in this section.

IELTS Exam:-
IELTS is an exam to test the ability of a person in English. This exam includes the following sections.
*Reading
*Listening
*Writing
*Speaking
Candidate ability in each section will be analysed through this exam.Each section will hold forty marks and they are calculated in bands. If you can get above 25 marks in each section then you will get above 6.5 bands. If you can get 6.5 bands, you can get an admission in good university.

After completing these exams, You should apply for the selected list of universities and you have to send your score reports of exam along with your application. Then the universities will analyze your profile and they will take a decision on your admission. If they accept your profile, then you will get an admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?