26th December 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Basic requirements and qualification required to study Master degree in University of Toronto or McGill University for B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) student?

Hello everyone,
I'm currently doing my Bachelor's degree in Bio medical engineering in India. I wish to do Masters in the same discipline in University of Toronto or McGill University. What are the pros and cons, the basic requirements, qualifying exams? Are these two universities a good choice? Please let me know further.

27th December 2014, 10:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Basic requirements and qualification required to study Master degree in University of Toronto or McGill University for B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) student?

The basic requirements and qualifications required to study Master degree in University of Toronto or McGill University are:-

- You should not have any backlog in your B.E. course while applying in the universities.
- You need to appear and score well in the entrance exams - GRE and TOEFL/IELTS.
- Then you need to apply in these universities along with your resume and statement of purpose.
- Make sure you have a strong resume and a strong statement of purpose.
- On getting selected you need to prove your financial stability and apply for VISA.
Yes, these are good universities to pursue your post graduation in biomedical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?