19th February 2016, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

M.S in Clinical Psychology in abroad after completing MBBS?

I completed mbbs and I want to do m.s.clinical psychology in abroad can I do it or do I need bachelor's degree in psychology . please help me? ??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS Clinical Psychology abroad after completion of MBBS course?
  2. Clinical Psychology course in India or abroad after MBBS in India?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  4. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  5. Can I do post graduate diploma in applied or clinical psychology after MBBS?
  6. How to do Ph.D in Clinical Psychology after completing MBBS?
  7. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  8. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  9. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  10. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  11. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  14. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  15. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  16. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  17. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  18. Colleges offering M.Sc in Psychology and M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?
18th May 2017, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.S in Clinical Psychology in abroad after completing MBBS?

I am doing my final year mbbs. I want to do clinical psychology abroad after that.But due to my financial status, I would like to work to support myself. Is there any country that will recognize my MBBS without any tough exams like USMLE or PLAB, so that I can work there while I study psychology. I am not a really good student and thus the concern.
11th May 2020, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.S in Clinical Psychology in abroad after completing MBBS?

After completing my MBBS degree can I join for Msc psychology or Phd?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?