8th May 2012, 07:49 PM
jack don

What can I do to study clinical psychology?

i am continue pg in psychology...i want study clinical psychology what can i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  2. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  3. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  4. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  5. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  6. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  7. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  8. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  9. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  10. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  11. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance in Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS, Bangalore
  12. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  13. What can I do to study clinical psychology?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Psychology for B.Sc graduate? List of colleges in India? -- [New]
  15. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  16. How to do MSc clinical psychology in UK?
  17. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Ph.D in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.phil in PSW
19th June 2014, 11:24 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to study clinical psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack don View Post
i am continue pg in psychology...i want study clinical psychology what can i do?
Steps to apply for M.Sc Clinical Psychology course:-
  • First, you have to make sure that you should satisfy the eligibility criteria for M.Sc Physiology course.
  • After that you have to select the Institution/College to which you're interested to get admission.
  • Don't forget to go through the Fee structure and Other details.
  • Get the course Application from the Institution (or) Download it from the official website.
  • You need to participate in the entrance examination conducted by the Institution.

M.Sc Clinical Psychology Course:-

Educational Qualification: - The candidate should have appeared and passed in Bachelor degree Psychology (Branch) with at least 50% marks from recognized university. Relaxation will be given to the candidate who are belong from reserving category.

Note:- The Candidate should crack the entrance examination in order to get admission for M.Sc Psychology course.

M.Sc Clinical Psychology in India:-
  • Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
  • Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University - Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
  • The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Kharakpur (Industrial and experimental Psychology)
  • Jawaharlal Nehru University(JNU)
  • National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences(NIMHANS)
  • Ranchi Institute of Neuro Psychiatry and Allied Science
  • Bangalore University
  • Amity School Of Physical Education And Sports Sciences - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
  • Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya - Hardwar, Uttar Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?