8th July 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in GMAT to pursue Management Studies in any foreign school without any work experience being a B.A. student?

Hello
I m doing Bachelors in Arts and i want to know
whether i can appear for GMAT and get admission
in a foreign school of managment studies
without any work experience?
Is work experience required for qualifying the exam?

2nd December 2014, 10:08 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in GMAT to pursue Management Studies in any foreign school without any work experience being a B.A. student?

Any candidate, who want to pursue his/her management studies in abroad or India can apply for GMAT exam and work experience is not required to appear for GMAT. After the completion of GMAT, you can apply for the universities. At that time, you have to choose universities, which are offering admissions without any work experience to get an admission easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?