5th June 2015, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility of getting admission in Germany after scoring 5.5 bands in IELTS and CGPA 8.1 in B.Tech Mechanical?

sir,

my ielts score is 5.5 ,b.tech (mechanical) cgpa 8.1 and SSC 91.7 intermediate 93.4 .

can I get the admissions in Germany.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Germany if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 3.648 CGPA in B.Sc(CS)?
  2. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  4. Eligibility to study MS Civil in Germany after scoring 5 bands in IDP (IELTS)?
  5. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  6. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  10. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I get admission to study MS(Pharmacy) in Germany if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  12. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  14. Can I get admission in any German University for MBBS if scoring 7 bands in IELTS?
  15. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  17. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Chances of getting admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical?
5th June 2015, 02:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of getting admission in Germany after scoring 5.5 bands in IELTS and CGPA 8.1 in B.Tech Mechanical?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Germany by scoring 5.5 bands in IELTS examination and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech course. Since, you have secured less bands in IELTS examination, there is a chance that you might not get admission in top colleges but, you can get admission in average level colleges. Since, you have already appeared and qualified IELTS examination, by completing your Visa process, you can go to Germany for pursuing your higher studies.
5th June 2015, 02:24 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of getting admission in Germany after scoring 5.5 bands in IELTS and CGPA 8.1 in B.Tech Mechanical?

Your 10th, 12th and B.Tech percentages are good, but your IELTS score is very low. I suggest you to retake IELTS exam, because with a score of 5.5 bands, you can get admission in only low profile universities. If you have minimum 6 bands, you will have chance to get admission in good universities. So, try to reappear for IELTS exam and try to get 6 or above 6 bands in IELTS exam to get admission in good university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?