23rd December 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in B.Tech(Biotechnology) and IELTS to study MS(Pharmaceuticals) in UK? Procedure to apply and total expenses to study in UK?

sir.
iam coming from midle family and iam the first graduate in my family.iam doing 3rd year btech biotechnology in vel tech high tech engg college.iam willing to do ms in pharmaceuticals in uk.so i need a breif advice from u sir.
MY DOUBTS ARE,
-HOW MUCH MARKS I WANT TO GET IN MY B.TECH DEGREE
-HOW MUCH MARKS WANT TO GET IN IELTS.
-AS IAM STUDYING BY LOAN,HAOW MUCH AMOUNT NEEDED TO COMPLETE MS IN UK.
-HOW TO APPLY TO UK COLLEGE FROM HERE.
please help me with your advice sir.
thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  3. Detailed procedure of IELTS? How can I study Abroad with scholarship?
  4. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  6. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  7. Percentage required in graduation to appear in IELTS?
  8. Admission procedure for Undergraduate Honors course in Physics? Minimum marks required in 12th? What to do to study Astrophysics?
  9. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  10. Percentage and IELTS bank required for study Visa?
  11. What is IELTS? Does it require to give IELTS to study MS in USA?
  12. How should I do MBA in Abroad?
  13. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply to study in Winnipeg if completed B.Pharmacy with 75% and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  15. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  16. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  18. How to study MBBS after doing intermediate? I am from Pakistan
26th December 2014, 03:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in B.Tech(Biotechnology) and IELTS to study MS(Pharmaceuticals) in UK? Procedure to apply and total expenses to study in UK?

It is enough to have at least 60 Percentage of marks in B.Tech, to get admission in MS(Pharmaceuticals) in universities of UK.

Marks required in IELTS:-
You should try to get 6.5 bands in IELTS. So, that you can apply for almost 90 percent of the universities. Some top universities will ask for minimum of 7 to 7.5 bands.

Total Expenses:-
The expenses for MS course will depend upon the university, in which you wish to join. Mostly, the basic expenses will be around 12-15 lakhs and it may increase depending upon the university.

How to Apply:-
After completing the IELTS exam, you should send your Application form and IELTS score to the address of universities through post. And for some universities, you can also apply through online. To know about the mode of application, you should the official website of that universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?