5th September 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in GRE to get good college in US and UK?

Someone do tell me that minimum how many marks required in gre to get a good colleges in the countries such as US and UK?

18th April 2016, 08:04 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in GRE to get good college in US and UK?

You will need to score above 300 marks in GRE and above 90 in TOEFL Examinations to get admission to the best colleges of US and UK.
You will also need to have good Domain Knowledge, you will have to clear a Personal Interview and once you do this you will be able to get admission to good colleges in US and UK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL? 17 16th March 2016 07:18 PM
Eligibility criteria to do MS Instrumentation in US? Marks required to be scored in GATE, GRE and TOEFL? Minimum percentage required in B.E? 20 20th July 2014 12:29 PM
Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE? 2 29th May 2014 02:15 AM
How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL? 5 10th May 2014 03:49 PM