23rd August 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL exam?

min marks to be scored in gre and toffel exams?....please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE? -- [New]
  2. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL exam?
  3. Minimum marks required to pursue M.S. in any good university of USA for B.E.(ME) student? Online preparation for GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  5. Procedure of applying for MS in United States? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
  7. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  8. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  9. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  10. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  12. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  13. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  14. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get in average universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA
  15. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get into the top universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA?
  16. How to get into top institutes abroad?
  17. Procedure to study MS in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech student?
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
10th October 2012, 03:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL exam?

The minimum mark for qualification varies from college to college. Reputed institutes such as Harvard School and Stanford require a minimum score of 109 marks in TOEFL. The average GRE score of successful student is 510. They should score 740 marks in quant so as to be eligible. For TOEFL screening level, the minimum score is 77.
13th October 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi ..what is the minimum GRE score for VISA APPROVAL..MY GRE SCORE is 293..Is that enough...? PLEASE RESPOND AS SSON AS POSSIBLE
4th June 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to give gre n i'll apply for state in 2015 n according to new pattern now gre is of 370 so can anyone help me n tell me how much do i need to score to get in a good or avg university...my main interest is in digital design n 2nd option is ms in electronicplz help me out
25th July 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi..m student from pharmacy...gonna write my gre exam on oct 3rd..wat is the minimum score in gre to get good universities in us..? As m weak in quant i need the qualifying marks in gre..
Tanx in advance...
16th September 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Hii i m student of btech. only btech % is considered or otherwise 10th and intermediate % is considered for the eligibility of gre examination?
16th September 2013, 11:58 PM
piki05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The average GRE scores (percent scoring below) of international applicants recently admitted to graduate study in the Department are: Verbal Reasoning 76%, Quantitative Reasoning 91%, and Analytical Writing 37%. The average GRE scores of recently-admitted US applicants are: Verbal Reasoning 76%, Quantitative Reasoning 82%, and Analytical Writing 56%. All three sections of the GRE are considered when evaluating applicants. The above numbers are only averages, and not thresholds or cutoffs.

English proficiency is a requirement for successful graduate studies at N.C. State. The Graduate School standards for demonstration of proficiency, which are necessary in order to be admitted to graduate study, may be found here . Department requirements for English proficiency are generally higher than these standards. The average TOEFL score of recently-admitted international applicants are: India 108, all others 100. Students from countries not well represented in the department are encouraged to apply, even with TOEFL scores significantly below these levels.
17th September 2013, 09:05 AM
falcoon007

Hii,

The minimum mark for qualification varies from college to college. Reputed institutes such as Harvard School and Stanford require a minimum score of 109 marks in TOEFL. The average GRE score of successful student is 510. They should score 740 marks in quant so as to be eligible. For TOEFL screening level, the minimum score is 77

WISH YOU LUCK.
17th September 2013, 01:26 PM

Universities may set their own cut off score for TOEFL test.There may Universities which accepts admission though TOEFL Score and doesn't require GRE or GMAT Score.We cannot say directly.It depends on universities.
17th September 2013, 03:26 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

It is nice that you want to join Study in Abroad.

GRE exam stands for Graduation record exam.

TOEFL exam stands for test of English Foreign Languages.

Graduate Record Examinations

The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a standardized test that is an admissions requirement for many graduate schools in the United States or in other English-speaking countries and for English-taught graduate and business programs world-wide

This examination aims to measure verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, analytical writing and critical thinking skills that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are not related to any specific field of study.

The GRE General Test is offered as a computer-based, computer adaptive exam administered by selected qualified testing centers; however, paper-based exams are offered in areas of the world where computer-based testing is not available.

FEE:-

The Examination fee is Rs-8800.and the payment mode only through Credit Card.

All the best..................
17th September 2013, 04:33 PM
iliash786
Junior Member+

GRE minimum score required for US Universities is 310.
TOEFL Cut off score for most of the US Universities is 79 where some universities require minimum TOEFL score of 80.
17th September 2013, 07:54 PM
Harsha304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi...
The minimum mark for qualification varies from college to college. Reputed institutes such as Harvard School and Stanford require a minimum score of 109 marks in TOEFL. The average GRE score of successful student is 510. They should score 740 marks in quant so as to be eligible. For TOEFL screening level, the minimum score is 77.

ok all the best.
31st October 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

what is the gre total score? how much score did i want to secure?
13th October 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

My gre score is 281 which is low, But i have published paper in my area of study.Is there any possibility that i can admission in reputed universities?
14th February 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

My daughter got 293 in GRE and 93 in Toefl. Will she get admission in good university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?