28th January 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have 12+4 for MBA in Australia?

I have a curious doubt that many students have that Is it necessary to have a 12 4 degree to get admission for mba in australia?

17th May 2014, 05:59 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have 12+4 for MBA in Australia?

As you have mentioned in your question that many of the students say you that its required to do +3 after your +2 in order to get admission in a good MBA institute in Australia and you are confused that you can do MBA in Australia without the +3 or you need to complete it so, now I am going to clear all your confusion about what you have mentioned in the question and I hope that you will like my solution as far as possible.

So, Australia has got many top MBA institutes which are very popular all over the world and many students outside Australia come for their admission and these MBA institutes have very highly qualified teachers or lecturers so that the students can learn in a very professional way and these teachers are very student friendly so that the student can clarify their doubt without any shy.

Actually you need to complete your +3 in order to get admission in a MBA institute of Australia and if you don’t want to go for +3 then first of all you need to go for integrated MBA courses which will take atleast 2 years to complete then you can go for a MBA institute of Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?