31st March 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Scope for B.Tech IT in Singapore? Suitable courses after B.Tech IT?

sir, I am doing my final year in b.tech information technology. i am interested to do my higher studies in singapore, what are the scope for b.tech it in Singapore, and what are the courses that suits my U.G degree?

18th May 2014, 07:57 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope for B.Tech IT in Singapore? Suitable courses after B.Tech IT?

As you have mentioned in your question that you are doing B.Tech final year and you are thinking to go for higher studies in Singapore after your B.Tech IT and you want to know about the scope in B.Tech at Singapore and you want to know about the courses that you can go after your B.Tech at Singapore, now I am going to give you the answers of what all you have mentioned in your questions and I hope that you will like my suggestions as far as possible.

So B.Tech is one of the good sectors in IT and there are many scopes available in Singapore like you want to know about career scope then in Singapore you can join in any company of telecommunication any there are many other fields also you can go for companies of any Computer manufacturing company like Apple, HCL etc.

As you mentioned in your question that you want to go for higher studies in Singapore after your B.Tech then you can go for M.Tech as Singapore’s M.Tech institutions are very famous and after your M.Tech you can get a very good job in Singapore itself or you can go for any other country for Job after your M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?