14th September 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Need information about integrated M.Sc. and Ph.D. course in Zoology field?

I am B.Sc. zoology student under Calicut university. Please give me the information about the integrated M.Sc. and Ph.D. course in same field.
My email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Need information about integrated M.Sc. and Ph.D. course in Zoology field? -- [New]
  3. What is the syllabus for NET and MSc Phd integrated course? I am studying in 3rd year BSc Zoology Hons in Hansraj College
  4. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India?
  5. Institutions in Delhi providing PhD in Molecular Biology or disciplines related to Zoology?
  6. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course?
  7. What are the career options after passing 12th science?
  8. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  9. List of institutes which offer Integrated PhD in Zoology course to B.Sc graduate in Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  12. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  14. What to do after completing MSc in Zoology? I am interested in Zoology field
  15. Can I appear for JAM exam for admission into integrated MSc Ph.D? My subjects are Chemistry, Zoology and Biotechnology
  16. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  17. Am i eligible for MSc with integrated Ph.D program after completion of BSc degree in Zoology
  18. Want to do phd. in zoology after msc. in zooloy?
16th September 2015, 12:49 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Need information about integrated M.Sc. and Ph.D. course in Zoology field?

There is a lot of scope and opportunity in the field of Integrated MS and PhD Abroad.
Zoology is a field which has a lot of potential so it is best for you study the course of Integrated MS and PhD from Abroad as once you are able to complete the course you will be able to get very good jobs.
In the long run also it will be very beneficial for you.
You need to crack the GRE and TOEFL Examination to b eligible for the course of Integrated MS and PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?