9th June 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in B.Tech to get seat in Cambridge?

In btech how much percent we should have for getting seat in Cambridge for doing ms.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  3. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  4. Is it possible for me to join Cambridge, Oxford and Harvard like universities?
  5. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the subjects important in science? Percentage required in 12th to get a seat in IITs? Will I get a seat after scoring 70%?
  7. How can we get the seat in the cambridge university as a new scientist in the pharmaceutical clinical trials field?
  8. How to get admission for MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  9. How to get admission in MSc in Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in those universities?
  10. How much percentage is required in 12th to get a seat in top engineering colleges with CSE stream?
  11. Can I get CV Raman College for mechanical branch after scoring 8557 rank?
  12. Correction in father name in admit card aieee
  13. Can I get a seat in IIT after scoring 52% in B.Tech?
  14. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  15. What is the qualification required to get a seat in America in M.Tech
  16. Will I get a seat in Engineering if I missed the required percentage by few marks?
  17. Question papers of MAH-MCA CET? Fee structure of all the institutes(Aided and Unaided) in Maharashtra?
  18. Minimum percentage required to get medical seat in 12th boards?
1st September 2016, 01:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Percentage required in B.Tech to get seat in Cambridge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In btech how much percent we should have for getting seat in Cambridge for doing ms.

The candidate should score at least 70% marks in B.Tech to get a seat in Cambridge University. It depends on the course you choose in the M.S. Apart from marks the applicant should clear the English test like TOERL or IELTS. They should also clear the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE). It is useful to get admission in various universities around the world. The applicant should produce the evidence of financial support to complete the course and other expenses while studying. These are the requirements to join the M.S in Cambridge University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?