31st December 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of doing MS in USA after having 11 backlogs but with 1st class in M.Tech?

Want to do mba or ms in usa. I have 11 backlogs but 1st class M.Tech (mech). What is the possibility? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

3rd January 2016, 01:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of doing MS in USA after having 11 backlogs but with 1st class in M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Want to do mba or ms in usa. I have 11 backlogs but 1st class M.Tech (mech). What is the possibility? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?
If you have completed M.Tech degree then you are eligible for MS course in USA but you should qualify in GMAT exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

The GMAT exam consists of four sections :-

1. Analytical writing assessment
2. Integrated reasoning
3. Quantitative
4. Verbal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?