6th July 2016, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MS in civil engineering from abroad?

Is it possible to do MS in civil engineering from abroad? Is there a course for civil engineering available to do abroad? If so where all I can try to apply? Can you please provide me the complete details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  2. Is it possible to do MS in civil engineering from abroad? -- [New]
  3. What is the qualifications required to do PG course in civil engineering in abroad?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for job in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  5. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study Civil Engineering for free in Abroad?
  6. How to get admission in abroad for MS in Civil engineering? I am studying B.E Civil
  7. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  8. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Civil Engineer in Abroad? Procedure to join?
  9. Should I study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad because of improper guidance in Indian education system?
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. What should I study further after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  12. Job opportunities for Civil students in Abroad?
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
  14. List of universities which offer MS(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for B.E. 3rd year student?
  15. List of top universities which offer M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. In which course related to Civil Engineering should I do masters in Civil Engineering Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in civil abroad in Germany? I have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering
7th July 2016, 06:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MS in civil engineering from abroad?

Yes, it is possible to do MS in Civil Engineering course from Abroad after completion of your Graduation in India. There are many universities in Abroad which offer Master'd degree course in Civil Engineering. To get admission in MS (Civil Engineering) course in Abroad Universities, you have to appear in GRE (not mandatory) and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting examinations scores, you can apply for admission and once, you receive i20 (admission letter), you can go for Visa Interview and if your Visa is approved, you can fly to Abroad for pursuing MS (Civil Engineering) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?