19th April 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?

Hello all,
I have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Now I want to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering)
in Abroad. Kindly tell me the process for me for
getting admission? Pleasereply, I am waiting.

24th April 2015, 02:02 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?

It is very tough for a Diploma Holder in Engineering to go and study B.Tech Abroad.
It is also very expensive and the chances of getting admission is also very less.
So the best thing for you will be to complete your B.Tech via the Lateral Entry in the next 3 years and then you can go Abroad to complete your Masters Degree there.
You can also get a Scholarship if you are going for the Masters Degree.
So just make sure that you are having a good knowledge base and once you have completed your B.Tech you can crack the GRE and TOEFL Examination and you will be eligible to complete your Maters Degree Abroad and that will be the best way for you to go and study Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?