6th July 2016, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the marks criteria required for giving the GRE exam?

What is the marks criteria required for giving the GRE exam? Can you please let me know the minimum eligibility criteria followed for the GRE exam? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
6th July 2016, 11:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks criteria required for giving the GRE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the marks criteria required for giving the GRE exam? Can you please let me know the minimum eligibility criteria followed for the GRE exam? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same as soon as possible. Thank you!
GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
7th July 2016, 06:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks criteria required for giving the GRE exam?

No specific marks or percentage is required to appear in GRE examination. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE examination. In GRE examination, you will have to answer the questions from Analytical Writing, Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning sections.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?