6th July 2016, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Where can I do MS after completion of BE? India or Abroad?

I completed my b.e in ECE .and i wish to do MS .i want to know whether it is good to do in abroad or in india..if so,wch institution and place in india..? Can you please provide me the details on this soon? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I do MS after completion of BE? India or Abroad?
  2. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  3. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech abroad after completion of 12th standard in India?
  4. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  6. Is it possible for me to complete 3rd year of engineering abroad after completion of 2years B.Tech course in India?
  7. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  8. Can I do post graduation in medicine or surgery after completion of MBBS in India?
  9. What are the one year PG courses available in India to be eligible for doing higher studies in Canada after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  10. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  11. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  12. Will it be helpful for me to do masters degree in abroad after completion of graduation in India?
  13. What should I do to for doing masters in abroad after completion of diploma course in India?
  14. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the scope of completion of BAMS course in abroad?
  16. What is the requirement needed to apply for M.D.S course in abroad after completion of B.D.S in India?
  17. Is it good to do MS in abroad after completion of M.Tech in India?
  18. Which further course i can study in abroad after B.Com completion in India?
7th July 2016, 06:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I do MS after completion of BE? India or Abroad?

After completion of your B.E course in India, you can pursue your higher studies in MS course anywhere based on your interest whether in India or Abroad. Most of the students pursue MS course in Abroad than in India because, the quality of education is good in Abroad. To study MS in Abroad after completion of your Graduation, you should be financially strong as it requires nearly minimum 10-15 lakhs to complete the MS course. So, now its upto you and you need to decide where you have to pursue MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?