15th December 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to prepare for SAT and OMAT at the same time?

Hello,
I am a PCMB student studying in 11th standard. I want to study BS or MBBS in Abroad. So, is it possible that I can prepare for both SAT and OMAT? Can I prepare for both?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering Medical in Abroad through OMAT?
  2. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering Medical in Abroad through OMAT? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering MBBS in China through OMAT?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in China? List of coaching classes?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in OMAT to study MBBS in Abroad?
  6. List of entrance exams except OMAT for study MBBS in China? List of coaching classes for preparation of OMAT in India?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in OMAT? Suitable books for preparation?
  8. How OMAT is helpful to study MBBS in Abroad?
  9. How can I prepare for OMAT to get admission in MBBS at China? Reference books for preparation?
  10. Should I prepare for OMAT to study in Abroad if got admission in MBBS in India?
  11. What is SAT? How many exams are there in SAT and what is SAT II? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. MBBS in China for a student who has secured 50% in 12th Bihar Board?
  13. How many months are required to prepare for SAT? When does the admission start?
  14. ISC or HSC or CBSE which board can prepare me better for SAT?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in OMAT if secured 97.51% in 12th PCB? Cutoff marks required to get admission in Hanoi Medical College, Vietnam?
  17. Scholarship to study in USA through SAT for 12th student? Is it worthy to prepare for SAT from now?
  18. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in Ukraine with OMAT scorecard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?