27th January 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study in abroad after diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Hi. I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering in 2nd year. I wish to study degree in mechanical engineering in abroad. So can I go? It is possible. If it is possible what is the process for that. Please answer

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in abroad after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Eligibility to study abroad after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Is it possible to study in abroad after diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  5. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Procedure of going Abroad for further studies in Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. How to study in Abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? How to study in Abroad?
  8. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis?
  9. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  11. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  13. Qualification and documents needed to study Diploma in Abroad?
  14. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
  15. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  16. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  17. Can I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in a Deemed University?
  18. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% -- [Most Discussed]
29th January 2016, 10:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study in abroad after diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi. I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering in 2nd year. I wish to study degree in mechanical engineering in abroad. So can I go? It is possible. If it is possible what is the process for that. Please answer
If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized university then you are eligible to get admission in Abroad.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language. There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?