28th January 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in foreign country after 12th to study graduation?

I am giving my 12th this time how I get admitionin foreign

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in foreign country for post graduation programme? Yearly expenses to study in Abroad?
  2. Job in foreign country after completing diploma graduation in E&TC?
  3. Which foreign country would be best to study after 12th in commerce?
  4. Applying for MBBS course after 12th in European countries? Money required for getting admission for MBBS in European countries?
  5. Procedure to study Mechatronics course in foreign country after 12th?
  6. Percentage criteria to get Biotechnology after 12th? High salaried job after graduation in biotechnology in foreign country?
  7. Eligibility to study B.Tech from foreign country after having 2 years gap after 12th?
  8. Details of entrance exam and fee for pursuing MBA in a Foreign country? Is there any online classes available?
  9. Which course should be done after completing B.Sc in agriculture in foreign country?
  10. How can I study in abroad after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I change from Kerala University to some other college abroad? Will I get my certificates back?
  12. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  13. How can i get a chance to study M.Sc. in Chemistry in foreign country?
  14. How to get admission in Tamilnadu engineering college
  15. How to do degree in foreign country after passing diploma in IT?
  16. Whether a citizen of foreign country is eligible to apply for JEE through DASA scheme if studied in India?
  17. Engineering related courses in foreign universities for 12th student? How can I get admission?
  18. In which country I should study MS if completed B.Tech(IT)?
29th January 2016, 08:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in foreign country after 12th to study graduation?

To get admission in foreign universities for pursuing your higher studies i.e., Graduation course after completion of your 12th standard, you must have to appear in respective examinations like SAT, TOEFL/IELTS. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in foreign universities. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Undergraduate courses in foreign universities.
29th January 2016, 10:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in foreign country after 12th to study graduation?

The exact procedure of admission depends on the institute in which you are seeking admission. The general admission procedure is :-

- Appear in the entrance exams based on which most of the institutes take admission :SAT and IELTS.
- Aim to score high in order to make your application strong.
- Apply online in the foreign institutes as per your entrance exam's scores.
- Make a good resume and strong statement of purpose while applying.
- Some institutes can also conduct interview before final shortlisting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?