14th November 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MBA in Abroad if scored less marks in B.Tech?

hello
i have low score in b.tech .
can i study MBA in abroad????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

15th November 2014, 05:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MBA in Abroad if scored less marks in B.Tech?

Yes, it is possible to study MBA abroad even if you have scored less marks in your B.Tech course. There are many institutes abroad where you can study MBA, but since the number of applicants is large so you have to work hard to get a seat especially if you want good institutes.

You can go for MBA abroad especially in the good ranking institutes if :-

- You have a very good score in GMAT and English Proficiency tests- IELTS or TOEFL.
- You have excellent extra curricular activities performance track record.
- You have a strong resume and strong statement of purpose.

If there is low score in B.tech , one has to work on above factors to get chance of pursuing MBA abroad.
16th November 2014, 01:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MBA in Abroad if scored less marks in B.Tech?

Yes, you can study MBA in abroad even if you have secured less marks in B.Tech course. But, there is less chance of getting admission in top universities because of less score in your graduation degree. To get admission in foreign universities, you need to appear for IELTS or TOEFL examination which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency. And even some of the foreign universities asks GRE score for providing admissions. If you apply for admission in such type of universities, you need to appear for both GRE and IELTS or TOEFL examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?