6th April 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Information Management in University of Hradec Kralove?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how I can apply for Bachelor in Information Management course in University of Hradec Kralove? Please tell me about the application procedure. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study Bachelor in Information Management in University of Hradec Kralove?
  2. Fee expenses of Bachelor in Information Management in University of Hradec Kralove?
  3. How and when to apply for Ph.D Management course in Punjab University?
  4. Which course is better after the PUC Commerce?
  5. Details about BBM course?
  6. Which exam do I have to write for pursuing Bachelor of Hotel Management? Documents required to apply for B.Sc Agriculture?
  7. Procedure to apply in Ranchi University PAT for M.Phil(Management) postgraduate?
  8. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in Management?
  10. Which course has a better scope after PUC?
  11. Is it possible to study hospitality course in New Zealand when completed SSC in the year 2005?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Management?
  13. How to join Hotel Industry after passing 12th? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam?
  14. Which is a better career option after passing 12th Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland? -- [New]
  16. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  17. Procedure to apply and syllabus of IIHM entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  18. Number of seats available in ETC branch in B.Tech 4 years course for this years session in KIIT Bhubaneshwar Odisha?
24th May 2018, 01:47 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Information Management in University of Hradec Kralove?

Procedure to Apply:
Send the first two documents from the list which is mentioned below to the email address [email protected] . Then, the authority will contact you if they find your documents valid and eligible.

>>Documents candidates need to submit are as follows:

1. A legalized copy of a secondary school leaving certificate

2. Legalized academic transcripts from each study year including number of units (minimum 12 years)

All above-stated documents must be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where candidates studied and then super-legalized by the competent Czech Embassy/Consulate. (NOTE: Copies without the legalizing stamps will not be accepted!)

3. Curriculum Vitae (personal and contact details, educational background, work experience etc.)

4. English proficiency certificate

5. A clear copy of passport

6. A clear copy of passport size photo (35 mm x 45 mm)

Tuition Fees:
Tuition fees of Bachelor degree in Information Management in University of Hradec Kralove is 3000 Euro per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?