22nd February 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Management?

I want to do phd in management. What is procedure for applying for Ph.D and when entrance exam take place? Can you please let me know the information soon as possible? I need to clear certain doubts on this and then take the right decision to proceed further. Thank you.

25th February 2015, 09:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Management?

If you have qualified MBA with 55% marks then you will be eligible for Ph.D admission. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category. If you have clear exams like NET/SLET/JRF then you don't have to appear for any other entrance exam. Even those who have M.Phil qualification are exempted from entrance exam. Many colleges in India give admission in Ph.D Management program through CAT scores. If you don't have any of these scores then you have to wait for admission notification for Ph.D entrance exams which is released by respective Universities every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?