6th April 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Bachelor in Information Management in University of Hradec Kralove?

I want to apply for Bachelor in Information Management course in University of Hradec Kralove. Can I know the admission criteria for this course in this university? Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Information Management in University of Hradec Kralove?
  2. Fee expenses of Bachelor in Information Management in University of Hradec Kralove?
  3. Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University? -- [New]
  4. Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?
  5. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  6. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  7. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  8. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  9. How to join LLB course by correspondence? I am a employee and graduate in arts
  10. Eligibility to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  11. Can I get direct admission in KL University for Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  12. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Delhi University with 67% in 12th?
  13. Eligibility to study BEd for BA(History) graduate with 50.92% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to get Bachelor in Information Technology admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Fee expenses of Bachelor in Information Technology?
  15. Admission details of Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?
  16. Am i eligible for CET exam for engineering if my father is working in BPCL?
  17. Eligibility to study MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  18. Admission criteria to study BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
24th May 2018, 01:57 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Bachelor in Information Management in University of Hradec Kralove?

Eligibility Criteria:
>>Candidates should complete their secondary and higher secondary level course from a concerned country recognised school.
>> Candidates should complete English Proficiency Tests like GRE, IELTS and TOEFL. Candidates should get minimum band of 6.5 in overall in IELTS and a TOEFL score of atleast 80 (minimum) to get admission.
>> Candidates should also have valid Passport.

*** There is no entrance exam conducted by the university of Hradec Kralove to get admission in Bachelor courses.

Tuition Fees:
Tuition fees of the bachelor in Information Management course in University of Hradec Kralove is 3000 Euro per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?