16th June 2015, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

How and when to apply for Ph.D Management course in Punjab University?

How and when to apply for Ph.D Management course in Punjab University? Can you please help me to find the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Kindly give me the complete information as soon as possible. Awaiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. How and when to apply for Ph.D Management course in Punjab University? -- [New]
  2. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which university provides PhD in Management?
  4. Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? When should I apply for it? I would like to do Ph.D in Management with Mahatma Gandhi University
  5. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  6. Eligibility and selection procedure of PhD in Finance at Punjab university?
  7. Can I apply to study PhD in Management being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Requirements to apply?
  8. Syllabus and date of admission in PhD at Punjab University?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  10. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  11. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  12. Can I study PhD in Punjab University if completed Master's in Hospital Administration from ICFAI after BDS?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for GND university Punjab?
  14. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  15. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  16. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  17. Admission date of Punjab University for Ph.D(Commerce) programme?
  18. Is there a separate entrance exam conducted by Punjab Agriculture University for admission in PhD in Microbiology course for other university's student? Possibility to get admission?
23rd June 2015, 02:49 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and when to apply for Ph.D Management course in Punjab University?

Punjab university offers Ph.D course admissions by conducting entrance exam. So, candidates who want to pursue any Ph.D course in Punjab university should appear for entrance exam.

Application for Entrance exam:-
You can apply for entrance exam through online by visiting following link.
http://www.pupadmissions.ac.in/

Important Dates:-
Last date to apply : 04/07/15
Entrance exam date : 25/07/15 and 26/07/15
Interview Date: 14/08/15
23rd June 2015, 04:42 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and when to apply for Ph.D Management course in Punjab University?

Yes definitely we will provide you the detailed information to get an admission of Ph.D in Punjab University. For this you need to give an exam called " Ph.D Entrance Test " conducted by " Punjab University.

And You can strictly follow the below steps carefully to apply for Ph.D Entrance Examination in Punjab University.

>> You can Register through Online after open the below link.

Click here for Registration process.

>> There You will get a " Log in Id and Password " .

>> With the help of it you can fill your Application form but this process is continued after completion of making of payment.

>> Then you can Scan your Photograph and Signature in the required fields.

>> Finally you must click on " Submit " option and then print your application form.

Download of Admit Card : 11/07/2015

The Registration process is been on now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?