13th June 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in Management?

Dear sir/Madam

What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in Management? Can you please provide me the information on this soon as possible? I need to do the course and am not sure what all things I need to follow. Please provide me the information soon.

Thanks!

14th June 2015, 02:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in Management?

In order to apply for Ph.D in Management you need to have the following below mentioned degrees/Documents;

> PG qualification in Management field with a minimum of 55% marks

> Candidates who have got NET/SLET/JRF/GATE exam qualification will be however, entitled for direct interview without appearing for any entrance examination.

However, most of the Institutes conducts their own entrance examination in order to allow admission to candidates for Ph.D Management course, therefore if you do not have the above mentioned examinations score, you will probably have to appear for the entrance examination of the prospective Institute.

After having scored well in your entrance examination with good marks, you will be probably called for an Interview for admission.
16th June 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I have taken admission in jaipuria institute of management for pgdm. I just want to know whether I will be eligible for Net exams after doing pgdm from a aicte and aiu recognized institute. Please help.
16th June 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I have taken admission in jaipuria institute of management for pgdm. I just want to know whether I will be eligible for Net exams after doing pgdm from a aicte and aiu recognized institute. Please help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?