4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D Chemistry in IIT?

I have completed my B.E.(bachelor of engineering) and want to do phd from iit in CHEMISTRY what will be procedure. should i have to do Msc first for it,actually i am ready for that but do not want to do Bsc because it will be a long procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry after B.Sc with 75%? List of institutes providing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  2. Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  4. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  5. PHD in IIT through GATE? Calling mode for PHD in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I have to appear in NET to study PhD in IIT-Madras if completed M.Sc(Chemistry)? Eligibility to get admission?
  7. Is there M.Sc-PhD(Chemistry) dual degree at IIT Chennai? What should I do to get in there?
  8. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  9. What should I do to get admission in PhD in Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry?
  10. Procedure to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Chemistry? Which topics should I choose? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  12. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IIT?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for doing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  15. Procedure of doing PhD in Maths from IIT?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for integrated Ph.D Chemistry in IIT?
  18. Procedure of entrance exam to get admitted in IIT or IISC for PhD?
5th September 2016, 11:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D Chemistry in IIT?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for Ph.D in Chemistry since you have completed Bachelor of Engineering.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Chemistry from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Chemistry, otherwise it is not possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?