30th January 2017, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Ph.D abroad with scholarship after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?

Am in the second semester of M.Sc in Chemistry. My English is not that much good and my background is also not so good to afford my study in abroad. Is there any other way that I can do my Ph.D degree abroad.? Please provide me the details soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How Can I get fully funded scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to do Ph.D abroad with scholarship after completion of M.Sc Chemistry? -- [New]
  5. How to do PhD in Abroad with scholarship being CSE postgraduate?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in abroad after completion of M.Sc coure?
  8. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  9. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  13. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  16. How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in USA
  18. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?