2nd November 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Nursing at Medical University of Vienna?

I have completed B.Sc Nursing from Madurai Medical College and want to pursue Masters degree from Medical University of Vienna. Tell me procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna? Total cost including accommodation?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna, Austria? How much amount required to study here?
  3. Admission procedure to study MSc(Medical Physics) in Dr MGR Medical University? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure for M.Sc in Nursing after passing B.Sc Nursing with distinction?
  5. List of courses available in University of Western Australia for B.Sc Nursing holder? Procedure to get admission?
  6. How to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna? Will I have to pass GRE, IELTS and TOEFL exam?
  7. Procedure to get admission into M.Sc Nursing after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission in M.Tech in Vienna University of Technology, Austria? Which are the streams available?
  9. Steps to get admission in MS at Vienna University of Technology? Eligibility criteria for it?
  10. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Nursing at AIIMS
  11. In which country I can study M.Sc(Nursing) if pursuing B.Sc in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Admission procedure to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in Parshwanath Doddanavar Bharatesh College of Nursing?
  13. Which nursing course is best for me? Can I do MSc Nursing?
  14. Am I eligible to do MSc Medical anatomy course after finishing BSc Nursing course with 75%?
  15. Entrance exam with issue date of Vienna University of Technology to study BE Aerospace Science? Details regarding this university?
  16. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for MSc Nursing?
  18. Is there any scope for me in government job after completing my MSc in Nursing in medical surgical nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?