4th June 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Nursing at AIIMS

I am 4th year BSc nursing student from RGUHS, Bangalore. Now I wish to go to AIIMS MSc Nursing. I want to know, how not to take admission and also wants previous 5 years question and answers.

6th June 2017, 04:20 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Nursing at AIIMS

Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc (Nursing) in All India Institute for Medical Science (AIIMS):
>Candidates must have B.Sc degree in Nursing from any of the institute/University recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
>General or OBC candidate must have 60% marks in their Bachelor's degree, for SC/ST candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 55%.
>Eligible candidate must have registered as nurse or midwife with any of the State Nursing Council.
>Candidates who are appearing for their final year exam are also eligible to apply.

Eligible candidates must have to appear in entrance examination conducted by AIIMS.Candidates must have to score a minimum of 50% marks in the entrance exam to qualify.
A total of 90 questions are asked for the entrance test for duration of 90 minutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?