2nd November 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Which stream a B.Aeronautics should study in MS from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russian Federation? How much fee required for it?

Sir, I am B.Aeronautics student and after it want to study MS at Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russian Federation. Please tell me which stream I should choose for it? How much fee required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in MBBS course at Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russian Federation? Fees required to complete the course?
  2. Procedure of admission and fees to study MBBS course from Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Russian Federation? Is it necessary to pass FMGE exam in India after completion of course?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia to study MS course?
  4. Can I pay course fee of Master in Advanced Combinatorics in EMI mode to Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  5. How can I apply to study Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology? -- [New]
  6. Possibility to study B.Tech course from Tomsk Polytechnic University, Russian Federation?
  7. Entrance exam available to study Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  8. Can an Indian student get admission in National Research University of Electronic Technology, Russian Federation? Procedure of admission?
  9. Course structure and duration of Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  10. Eligibility to get Master in Advanced Combinatorics admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  11. Is it necessary to study IT in 12th standard to study further BSc(IT)?
  12. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  13. Fee expenses of BS(Applied Physics) in California Institute of Technology? Scholarship offered by them?
  14. Which NIT college is offering IT course?
  15. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  16. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Application form for JPSC for senior teachers recruitment?
  18. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?