25th February 2018, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Marine Engineering in an Australian College?

I am in 12th and preparing for JEE Mains exam but willing to pursue Marine Engineering course from Australia. Please tell me whole procedure to get admission in Marine Engineering in an Australian College?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in marine engineering courses?
  2. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  3. Procedure for admission in the following Marine Engineering Colleges? Date of sale of the forms?
  4. Admission procedure to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata? -- [New]
  5. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?
  6. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
  9. Which college is suitable to pursue graduation in marine in marine engineering? What is the joining procedure for it?
  10. Admission procedure of Marine Engineering after class 12th?
  11. Procedure to get admission in marine engineering in India?
  12. Is the admission to all engineering college through JEE mains? I am interested in marine engineering
  13. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  15. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  16. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  17. How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?
  18. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
12th April 2018, 08:46 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Marine Engineering in an Australian College?

Procedure to get admission in Marine Engineering course in Australia:

>>It is a good choice to do Engineering from Australian college. Candidates have to complete Class 10+2 in Science stream with PCM from a overseas recognised school.
>> Candidates have to appear in a English Proficiency Test like IELTS or TOEFL. The exact score needed in the exam varies from college to college.
>>Also along with other required basic documentation such as a valid visa and passport, applicants are also required to submit a personal essay or a statement of purpose, detailing why the student choose the particular college, and also career goals, any extracurricular activities and interests. Also details regarding as to how the student will cover the related expenses are also required.
>> Apply with these documents to some colleges of your interest in Australia. They will reply and contact you if you are selected for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?