25th February 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship for doing medical course in USA?

Now I had completed class 10th in CBSE with 75 %. I wish to complete my 11th and 12th class in USA and I wishes to write medical entrance in USA. What are the formalities to get a scholarship for my 11&12th class? and what are formalities to write medical entrance in USA and for working over there?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get scholarship for doing medical course in USA?
  2. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  3. Which courses are available after passing 12th except MBBS for Bio science student?
  4. How can I get scholarship for doing DDS in USA after completion of BDS?
  5. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  6. Is TOEFL necessary for MS in USA? How to get into college there? What about stipend and scholarship?
  7. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  8. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  9. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  10. Procedure to follow to apply for scholarship in private medical colleges in West Bengal?
  11. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship in kolkata medical college? -- [New]
  14. List of scholarships available to do medical in USA after completion 12th?
  15. Which exam am I supposed to give for practicing in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  16. List of scholarships to apply in USA for doing medical after 12th?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  18. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?