23rd September 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

List of scholarships available to do medical in USA after completion 12th?

I am studying In class 12 with pcb . I want to pursue medical as a career in some reputed institution in usa. I belong from a poor family and couldn't afford to study there. Pls aquaint me about full scholarship by govt. Can you please guide me on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get scholarships in USA for medical after 12th?
  2. List of scholarships to apply in USA for doing medical after 12th?
  3. Scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream? Opportunities and scholarships in Film making after 12th?
  4. List of scholarships available in India and USA to study UG from USA if got 93.5% in PCM
  5. Scholarships available to study B.Tech in USA and Canada for 12th student?
  6. Are there any scholarships available for me after scoring 84.5% in 12th for studying MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to study in USA by applying for scholarships?
  8. What are the opportunities and scholarships in film making after 12th? I am a student of commerce
  9. List of entrance exams to be prepared for doing masters in USA? -- [New]
  10. Scholarships to study 12th standard in USA?
  11. List of various courses to do in USA after completion of BDS course?
  12. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for PG courses in USA after completion of B.Sc medical course?
  14. List of career opportunities available after completion of MDS in USA and UK?
  15. What is the fees of medical colleges in Ukraine, China, Germany, USA? What are the names of scholarship schemes?
  16. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  17. List of courses which we can do in USA after completion of BBA LLB course?
  18. Scholarships available to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who belongs to Kenya?
29th September 2016, 01:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarships available to do medical in USA after completion 12th?

Scholarship is given by the US universities to the overseas students. It is given on the grounds :-

- Good performance in the entrance exams based on which admission is done like GRE, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.
- Excellence in the field of academics during the course.
- Exceptional achievement in extracurricular field or research work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?