11th November 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to follow to apply for scholarship in private medical colleges in West Bengal?

Scholarship/free studentship for medical (mbbs) education in private medical colleges in west bengal? Is it possible to get in IQ City medical college in Durgapur? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the scholarship? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should be done to get scholarship in West Bengal for doing B.Ed course?
  3. Is there any scholarship available for 10th West Bengal Board student? Procedure to apply?
  4. How can a student of Odisha appear for WBJEE?
  5. Procedure and requirements to apply in scholarship for 9th West Bengal Board student?
  6. How many seats are there in Medical in West Bengal? My medical rank is 1371 in WBJEE
  7. How can I get scholarship after studying BHMS at West Bengal
  8. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college? -- [New]
  9. Number of medical seats in West Bengal government and private medical colleges?
  10. Am I eligible to get any scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 93 percentage marks from West Bengal Board?
  11. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for getting MBBS admission in Orissa while am residing at West Bengal?
  13. Names of the colleges in West Bengal for Medical and Engineering?
  14. Fee structure for MCA in private colleges of West Bengal?
  15. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to apply for scholarship by next semester?
  16. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  17. What is the best way to follow for preparation of West Bengal school service exam?
  18. Total number of government MBBS seats in WB?
27th November 2016, 04:15 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Procedure to follow to apply for scholarship in private medical colleges in West Bengal?

In order to get the medical college you need to get maximum out of the cut off marks to select your own desired college else you will get the college based on your marks.

So, just check the college cut off marks to get inside it.

In order to get scholarship for your education in this college you need to get scholarship form from this college and get it submitted tot he bank with all other supporting document.

In order to get the scholarship form you need to present community certificate in the college so that they will give you the scholarship form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?