6th December 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get further Visa to study in USA and sponsor my education?

I am in United States with immigrant Visa at present. I have completed Master in Commerce in India with 63%. I would like to know that if can I do my further studies in USA in which faculty. Kindly tell me. Moreover, I am unable to pay the fees, let me give the best options?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  2. What is the average fees for studying in USA? Which is the best exam to get USA Visa?
  3. Procedure to get student visa to study in USA? -- [New]
  4. How can I get Visa to study in USA? Where should I apply?
  5. Procedure to get study visa for USA to become a pilot in future?
  6. Chances to get education loan before issuing F1 visa of USA?
  7. Is it safe that my brother sponsor my study or shall I ask him to transfer money to parent's account in India and they will sponsor my studies?
  8. Is it necessary to show fund sponsor to Visa counselor to get Iran Study Visa?
  9. List of best universities in USA to study MS after degree in Automobile? Procedure to get study visa of USA?
  10. Will I have to apply for study visa if already have work visa of USA to study MS Computer Science from University of Florida?
  11. Can i study M.Tech (Biomedical Engineering) in USA through f1 visa?
  12. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan after getting Visa to study MS in USA?
  13. Can I apply for Study Visa of USA while studying in class 10th?
  14. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  15. Procedure for Visa to apply in USA after BDS?
  16. Can I get Student Visa to study in USA with 5.5. Bands in IELTS?
  17. Universities for MS (IT) in UK - Scope of MS in UK and salaries, jobs which are offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to apply for USA study visa without IELTS after completion of 10th standard?
7th December 2017, 06:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get further Visa to study in USA and sponsor my education?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for further studies in USA after the completion of Masters degree course in Commerce from India.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course from a recognized University can apply for research studies in USA in the relevant field.
In order to do so, candidates must have to appear in the IELTS and GRE examination, qualifying in which candidates can get admission in different Universities to opt for the higher studies and can apply for the study visa.
If you have financial crisis, you can apply for education loan from several banks. Different banks provide education loan to candidates for higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?