11th April 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MS from University of Technology, Sydney, Australia?

Hello sir, I B.Tech Computer Engineer and currently have three years of work experience. Now I want to study MS from University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. Send me procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fees to study MBA from Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong, Australia?
  2. Can a BCA with 53% eligible to study master degree from University of Technology, Sydney? Procedure of admission?
  3. Top 10 colleges offering Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad
  4. Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?
  5. How to get admission in MS Automobile at University of Sydney, Australia?
  6. Chances to study ME Aircraft Maintenance course from University of Technology, Sydney after BE Aeronautical Science? Eligibility and requirements for admission?
  7. Eligibility criteria to get admission in ME at University of Technology, Sydney? Fees required for it with accommodation?
  8. Procedure to study Post Graduation in Information Technology in RMIT?
  9. Which University in abroad preferred to do M.Sc in Agriculture?
  10. List of universities offering Master in Event Management in Abroad -- [New]
  11. Best top rated colleges offering aviation management in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Qualification required to do BS(Nanoscience and Technology) in Sydney University?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Australian Catholic University, Australia to study MS course?
  14. How to apply for job after completing MPH from UWS Sydney Australia?
  15. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  16. List of courses available in University of Western Australia for B.Sc Nursing holder? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in master degree at Queensland University of Technology, Australia?
  18. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
10th May 2018, 06:06 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MS from University of Technology, Sydney, Australia?

Procedure to Apply:

>> At first, choose a course(which University of Technology, Sydney offers) from the link given below.
» Find a Course
>>Then, contact to a supervisor from the link given below and discuss about the course from him.
»Find a Supervisor
>>Check which documents you need to submit to study your interested course from the below given link.
»Check necessary documents
>>Then, submit your application form using the UTS online application system from below given link.
»Submit Application form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?