22nd December 2017, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Process to get admission at MIT, USA after 12th from Bihar board?

I am a student of INDIA. I will complete 12th in the year 2018 and then I want to take admission in MIT USA. My school board is a Bihar board of INDIA. So, please tell me about how to take admission in MIT USA. What test and process to get through for admission in MIT USA. I am waiting for anyone who can solve my problem.

22nd December 2017, 09:21 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get admission at MIT, USA after 12th from Bihar board?

In order to apply to MIT, you must take some standardized tests and complete MIT application process. MIT offering two options to their international candidate means you need to satisfy one of them.

Tests you need to appear for MIT:-
> Option 1: The SAT or the ACT, as well as two SAT Subject Tests: one in math (level 1 or 2), and one in science (physics, chemistry, biology/maths).
> Option 2: The TOEFL as well as two SAT Subject Tests: one in math (level 1 or 2) and one in science (physics, chemistry, or biology/maths).

Application process will start on the month of September–October every year. for detailed information about recruitment and application process you should visit to the official website of MIT. i.e.
http://mitadmissions.org/apply/international/
23rd December 2017, 12:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in MIT, USA after completion of your 12th standard from Bihar board, you have to apply for ACT/ SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You need to have good ACT/ SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores to apply for admission at MIT, USA. After submitting your scores along with other relevant documents, the university will review your profile and if you are eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in Bachelor's degree course at MIT, USA.
23rd December 2017, 11:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission at MIT, USA to study Bachelors degree course, you must have to complete your class 12th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination from a recognized Board are eligible to apply for higher studies in MIT, USA.
Eligible candidates must have to qualify in the examinations like IELTS for language test and in the GRE examination to get admission at MIT.
Admission will be based on the marks scored in the entrance examination. You must have scored a minimum of 6.5 band in the IELTS to grab a seat under MIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?